Grain striped organdy kimono from TwistxTurn


I am so excited to finally share one hell of a Top with you, I only bought it nearly a year ago but it's one of Twistxturn classic looks and for me will be a timeless piece for a few years.

Whilst shirts are currently on trend in a big way it's finally time I wore this beauty.

This top is a Krisp white kimono style, with bat wing sleeves and a belt.

This is definately a top every fashionista needs as it has a great peplum style edging which looks great with tight jeans or pencil skirts.



So why now?

Ive decided this is the perfect top to wear to London Fashion Week Festival! Like I said it's a fashionistas dream, it's overstated yet it's not too in your face and I just love the silhouette it creates and the shape it adds to my body.


The fabric is slightly transparent and I would wear a vest top or something underneath... Unless your abroad and it's scorching hot..

There is so much detail with the rouched hem, bow belt and bat wing sleeves it's a real show stopper.

This is the perfect top to wear for a special occasion, or a night having cocktails OR you can really twist and turn it to a super casual look and wear with converse and jeans.

Reasons why you shouldn't miss this?

1. Not mainstream - you won't run the risk of seeing someone else in it.
2. Great value for money.
3. Can be purchased online.
4. Available in other colours.
5. On trend.
6. Classic and elegant style.
7. Fashionistas dream top!

Get yours NOW and don't wear a year like me to wear it!!!


Grain Striped Organdy Kimono from Twistxturn












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!