Contrasting pineapple crossbody bag from Zara

Presenting my Pineapple mini bag.

This year we are set to see a new extreme of bags... Gone are the oversized bags... It's ALL about the mini ones and this one is the cutest one around from Zara.

It's has 3 of my favourite things
1. Monochrome.
2. Gold.
3. It's shaped like a pineapple!

AND my gorgous sister bought it for me for my birthday! Well I picked it and she gave me the money  :)  I absolutely adore it.

What is not to love!




It has a cage effect to make it resemble that of the pineapple skin, gorgous spikes on one size and a gold long chain to wear cross body or on one side.

I saw the actual bag online first and something about it had me dreaming, it's so cute and a great bag for your essentials -phone, money, keys and a lipstick.

I purchased this from Instore and I am going to wear it for London Fashion Week festival as I am wearing monochrome.

Why do you need to purchase a pineapple mini bag?

1. Mini bags are set to be big this year - on trend.
2. Good value.
3. Classic monochrome style.
4. Cute, fun and flirty.
5. Pineapples are taking over the world.
6. Perfect for spring/ summer city breaks.



Pick yours here;

Contrasting pineapple crossbody bag

Xx

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!