Tiger Brooch (Gucci dupe ) from H&M


 I am super excited to share this find from H&M.

Have you heard this year in the Chinese calendar is the Rooster? WELL in the world of fashion and Gucci it's the year of the Tiger.. Which I absolutely love.

In fact last year was also all about Gucci and Tigers and I spent a while frantically looking for a tiger brooch.

I looked everywhere, online, in shops and I even attempted to search for a tiger brooch at a vintage fair and I had no such luck.

Until a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this beauty!


I love this brooch and so did my mum so we both had to get one.

It's gold, black and full of sparkles that makes it eye catching - every box ticked.

This is definitely a Gucci Dupe at its best.

How would I wear it?

Ooh well with a white crisp shirt at the collar (I did this last year with various other brooches) it really adds something different and can immediately transform your look.

You can attach it to jumpers with a cluster of other brooches or even attach to jeans... Whatever look you go for its defo in the style of Gucci!


Why should you invest?

1. Every fashionista needs this.
2. Gucci dupe - TIGERS are IN.
3. Excellent value.
4. Can transform a look in seconds.
5. Sparkles.

Get your little bit of "Gucci" look from H&M now before it goes!

Tiger Brooch from H&M

Xx

Comments

  1. I love this little brooch. I never normally wear these but I might have to invest in some as I can see how much of a cute accessory it would be. Lovely post! x

    Charlotte | fadingtulips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!