Vinnie Mouse gold Metalic flats from Topshop

 

Presenting to you my "Vinnie Mouse" Topshop metallic gold shoes!

I'm super excited to share with you this steel buy currently in Topshop.

These gorgeous flats I have bought for work, yes I have an office job! Sometimes I can get so bored with "suggested" office/ business wear and I just want something more fun! (Hence my happy purchase of these shoes)

They are a light gold metallic and have cut outs to represent mouse ears - what could be more fun?!

These shoes are currently in stock and are just £18!

Reasons I love these shoes;

1. They are flat - ideal For work if you want to add abit more fun in your day to day style OR can be worn at the weekend with a pair of jeans and loose cami top.
2. Excellent value for money - this style is great to wear before it becomes winter - the fabric and flat sole will carry you through the end of summer into Autumn but you will need something more robust for Winter.
3. Fun, Fun, Fun - why do things need to be "classic" or "normal" all the time!
4. Metalic gold - my favourite colour and is fashionable every season.

   
 


I have bought these shoes in a size 5 (38)  I normally take a 4 (37) or a 4.5 but these shoes do not come in half sizes. Where the shoes are narrow at the front I felt more comfy in the size 5.

Style tip - I reccomemd you wear nude pop socks with these shoes and a big smile as they are so adorable and fun :)

Happy Shopping :) xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!