The return of the Band Tee - I'm loving Stradivarius

 

Band Tee's are on the come back and I am absolutely loving Stradivarius and the ones they currently have in stock - this Band Tee really caught my eye! (I am also just loving the shop in general)

It's not any Band Tee it's a "Guns n Roses" band tee! Predominately black in colour and gorgeous gold writing. It has the red roses which add colour to the design.


I love T-shirts they are so easy to throw on and you can easily create different styles.

Band Tees were popular 4-5 years ago and they have made their come back just in time for Autumn/ Winter. This is great as black Tees and the rock look really mixes well with darker days and dark evenings.

Of course it's not quite Autumn and it's definitely not winter but I couldn't help wear this tee now and I wore it with a black tassel skirt and white platform pumps to go shopping.  

F
This T-shirt is oversized. I usually take a UK size 8-10 in t-shirts and a small fit perfectly.

Why buy this Tee.

1. It's a band Tee - be ahead of the trend now! Get yours early.

2. Colour - Black Tees are everyone's wardrobe staple. I just love black Tees and I love gold. The gold writing is gorgeous and the red roses really bring it to life.

3. The shape - being oversized it's a great throw on T-shirt, can be worn casually during the day or really dress t up with ripped jeans and black heels in the evening.

Style tip - This Band Tee looks great with chokers and Stradivarius are currently selling gorgeous sets I have recently blogged about.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!