My favourite Chokers revealed - part 3 - Stradivarius

Part 3 all about chokers ...I am totally caught up on this trend and my new favourite shop just keeps on releasing more styles I love.

I have recently blogged about chokers.. Twice already BUT There is nothing wrong with sharing my latest find.

Again I have opted for a pack of chokers, just because one isn't enough and why have one when you can have 4 styles!

The last pack I shared with you was from Stradivarius and they were mixed - black, silver, pearls and faux diamonds which have really helped me in creating so many different looks however I realised I wear so much gold and I don't have many chokers with a hint of gold.

I returned to Stradivarius with a mission and yes I accomplished it.

In their shops their accessories/ chokers etc are usually positioned near their tills and their Chokers are super easy to find.

This particular set is looks more fierce and is black black which I absolutely love!

I bought these on Saturday afternoon and I have already worn half a pack! :) I literally can't help myself. (It's only Sunday evening)

This set has 4 different styles - velvet with a gold ring, chunky beaded, lace, black velvet with a drop chain and cross.

Reasons why I reccomemd these chokers:

1. Excellent value for money - remember these types of trends have a short life span so snap up the look for less.
2. Variety - this pack has gold elements which I love and various fabrics which can all be easily carried into Autumn and winter.
3. On trend day or night - you can instantly dress up an outfit and can be worn day or night.
4. Fun yet stylish.

If you haven't fully embraced the choker trend just yet or you are totally addicted like me... Don't wait, head to Stradivarius!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!