simple by design High neck ribbed top - Bershkas autumn wardrobe staple

I'm sure most of you have gathered that Bershka is one of my preferred shops.. I bought a top recently from there and initially I wasn't going to blog about it but I have now changed my mind.

Fashion isn't just about statement peices it's also about everyday wear and classic or simple clothing.

This top I must share with you, it's gorgeous colour, simple design and soft feel has found its way in to quite a few of my weekend outfits.

I usually take a small/ medium and I bought this top in a medium as I wanted it to be a little more baggy on me.

Reasons why I am loving this High Neck Ribbed top:

1. The soft slinky feel made from viscous and 5% elastane - it's so soft and comfy. Can be easily worn casually or can be dressed up as displayed in my pictures.

2. The colour it really screams Autumn! This colour is absolutely gorgeous I am a massive fan - however it can be purchased in grey.

3. Simple by design. I love simple.

4. Excellent value for money.

Style tip - this top would look gorgeous with a pair of ripped jeans and a lipstick to match the top... Well I am now on he hunt for my next look :) x


            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!