My favourite chokers revealed - Part 2 - Stradivarius

Since I purchased my first choker recently I then of course really loved the look and yes I wanted more! Seriously this trend is so addictive! 

I had a long beautiful summers day shopping in Oxford Street a week ago and I wasn't intentially looking for for more chokers but.... After stepping into Stradivarius and my eyes catching sight of  a pack of chokers..I found myself 5 minutes later queuing up and excited as hell.

Why excited? 

Wouldn't you be if you were purchasing not one, not two but five individual chokers.

For me this means five different styles to create and they are all unique in their own way. 

They did have other packs but I chose this because:

1. I love the pack is predominately black - I am loving black chokers, they make your outfit more dramatic and fierce. I am most confident wearing black.

2. There is a variation, some big sparkles, subtle sparkles, subtle beading, delicate beading and of course pearls! The pearls on the silver chain choker mixes a classic feminine look with a more edgy look.

3. Adjustable clasp at the back of three of the chokers and two can be slipped over your head and they all adjust to your neck size.

4. Excellent value for money.



With two of the chokers I created a "Rock Chic" look this weekend.

Sticking to monochrome on both days I wore one of the black chokers with a plain white shirt dress and on Sunday I wore a plain black dress with the chain and pearl choker. (Opposites) 

These chokers add a special feature to a simple look and can completely transform a look.

My looks I created were quite edgy and I really enjoyed having a change of style... I never really stick to the same style as there's too many beautiful styles to choose from!

These chokers are a great accessory, great fun and great value.

Style tip - go wild and add them to any outfit!

What style would you create? Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!