My Gucci inspired Zara handbag - embroidered and oversized jewel details

One of my favourite shops has to be Zara and literally Everytime I go, there is always something lurking on the rails that catches my eye and screams buy me.

Zara is currently full of embroidery, jewels, sequins and oversized and flamboyant dresses and shirts  reflecting designs from the likes of Dolce and Gabbana and Gucci's present collections. To cut a long story short I wanted it all BUT I am realistic and I just choose a few pieces that I am totally crazy about.

This time it was THE handbag. I spotted it on a mannequin in the middle of the shop, I searched high and low and surprisingly I couldn't find it anywhere. You know that feeling when they don't have it and now you want it even more? I wanted the bag. I needed the bag. 

A shop assistant directed me to the changing rooms where the most helpful girl was, I described the hand bag and she knew exactly what I was talking about and responded with the dreaded line "sorry we have sold out" I was gutted until she persuaded me to buy it and have it delivered to my home. I am so grateful and glad I did this! 
It came in a gorgeous Zara box and was super exciting to open! 

The reason I had to buy this bag was because of the Details!... and the fact it resembles Recent designs by Gucci. As much as I adore designers it's not always possible to afford or even get your hands on the latest handbags and other designer goodies and sometimes finding items that you can "get the look" with is just as good. Plus you can always dress items up or mix and match designer and high street.. It's all about how YOU choose to style it. So yes this isn't a Gucci it's a Zara handbag which in my eyes is just as fabulous and a fraction of the price. 

Recently all pieces in Gucci are being jazzed up with embroidery badges and jewels and this trend is set to stay for autumn and winter (this Zara bag is from the new collection).

      

Reasons why this bag is my new "IT Bag"

1. Gorgeous design of roses and stars in bold red, pinks and whites - reminds me of Gucci's current style.
2. Size - it is reasonable size where I managed to fit quite a bit which is always ecteremely handy on
a night out. Including phone, keys, makeup, money, cards.
3. Gold chain detail - a gold chain instantly makes the bag look more expensive than it actually is. Plus I love all things gold so it is well suited with my wardrobe. It also has a large gold zip which follows the pattern of the oversized jewels.
 4. Excellent value for money - I couldn't believe how reasonably priced the bag was, I was convinced it would cost much more.
5. Wow factor - this bag seriously has the wow factor, it stands out from all the rest, it resembles that of Gucci and is simple yet detailed.

Style tip.
Would look fabulous with all black and a red lipstick on an Autumn night!

So hurry and get your Gucci inspired handbag for the fraction of the price and I'll guarantee you will fall in love with this one! Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!