Bershka Bodysuits are on point!

Bershka is seriously one of my favourite high street shops, I first found it many years ago in Puerta Banus and was so shocked when they opened a store in Oxford Street London. Since then I really haven't looked back!

Everytime I go shopping I always head to Bershka, I literally always seem to find something in there and here I am blogging about my new find.

Everyone is still bodysuit crazy.. Including me. I have bought quite a few in the past year but I am constantly on the search for the next one.

At the moment I am all things green.. Yes green! Don't get me wrong Black Is My ultimate colour - I love black clothing but I go through phases until I utterly exhaust it.. So be warned and prepared a lot of green items will be up on the blog.

On Saturday I visited Bershka and I found a gorgeous green bodysuit WITH ruffles.. Ok yes - another obsession to add to my list - ruffle lover.. But They add such a girly touch - what's not to love?
 

Reasons why I reccomemd this bodysuit;

1. The colour! Gorgeous green .. You will see a lot of this colour not only on my blog but in all high street shops. It's a must have colour for the end of the summer season and will be carried well into Autumn and winter.

2. Long sleeve bodysuit - the nights are starting to get cooler so it's finally time for a bodysuit with long sleeves. Great for dining out or an evening out drinking with friends.

3. Great value for money - there are so many bodysuits to choose from but this one is well priced to get the look and be on trend.

4. Ruffles!!! A girly touch to a hot look - love the detail.

5. If your not a green lover it's also available in other colours.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!