PS...Embellish on trend Tattoos from Primark

Ps....I have a Secret... It comes in the form of  "Tattoo" transfers... I know what you are thinking... The last time you had a tattoo transfer was when you were a kid...yeh me too.. BUT Henna is such a hot trend one of which I can't actually take part in due to work commitments, so the next best thing is a transfer.. And the ones I have found are actually too good to be true!

 I first starting using these a week ago and I am seriously addicted. A lot of people actually thought I had Henna done!

Admittedly when you first put them on they do look quite fake but after a while they tone down and really adds an edge to your look.



With these "Tattoos" you get one sheet of various patterns and you can be creative as you like for £1.50 from Primark. I absolutely love the designs and I have used two tattoos to create a fuller "Henna" looking pattern on my hand.

It's such a great way to transform/ accessorise an outfit and it takes just 60 seconds! You can easily pick your pattern, cut it out, choose where you would like to position it, peel off the clear layer and place on your skin, Then wet some tissue and press down for 60 seconds...there you have it... A stunning look without it staining OR getting a real tattoo that will last a life time.

The first time I wore them I had white nails and had a whole monochrome look gong on, this week I opted for nude colour nails (less of a statement) as I wanted to wear my cluster of rings in Rose Gold, Gold and Silver. I really loved the tattoo and rings combo.
                                     Reasons I would reccomend these;
1. Instantly transforms your image.
2. Easy application - just 60 seconds!
3. Looks like "Henna" or a real Tattoo BUT washes off.
4. On trend.
5. Extremely good value - bargain for £1.50
6. You Can buy them in black OR also available in mettalic Gold.

Style tip - these will look fabulous at a festival, on holiday with your swimsuit or even a day of shopping... The options are endless.... :) xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!