Satin Ribbon and Nude Suede shoes! It has to be NYX cosmetics

Recently I have become quite obsessed with perfecting the perfect pout but then I feel like the whole world has gone a little lip mad.

I adore vibrant coloured lips but I am equally in love with luscious nudes and I have fallen into the whole matte lips look...


I recently purchased a vibrant lip cream from NYX and was impressed by how long the colour stayed so of course I returned and spent ages going through all the different types of lip products and I found THE perfect nude!

NYX Lingerie - Satin Ribbon liquid lipstick.

Reasons why I'm crazy about this liquid lipstick;

1. It's a gorgeous shade of nude - compared to a lot of other nudes I've come across this really is a beautiful colour. It blends in well and makes your lips look soft and flawless.

2. Matte finish - matte lips are so hot right now and especially nude tones.
Handy tip - apply some lip balm before applying a matte liquid lipstick to ensure it doesn't dry your lips out.

3. Accessible - In London you can purchase NYX in selected Boots stores and they have an amazing corner in Selfridges ground floor.

4. Excellent value for money.

5. So much variety in the lingerie range - more silky feel.
     
Now for the fuller lip look - Everytime I buy nudes I always have to buy a lipliner to enhance my lips and give them a natural yet fuller look.

I found a gorgeous lip liner called "Nude Suede Shoes" no I didn't buy it just because I love it's name ( or maybe I did) I find it's the perfect match for Satin Ribon liquid lipstick.

It's a darker shade of nude but this helps to give a fuller look.




I love this lipliner as it can be mixed with other lipsticks, it's waterproof and stays in place very well.

Pure love for these two products right now!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!