My favourite Chokers revealed - part 1 - Miss Selfridge

For several months chokers have become the in thing to accessorise with and you can almost see them in every high street shop but each place has their own style to offer.

Years ago I  had all kinds of chokers, pink ones with diamontes, black velvet ones and ones in the style of tattoos. If I could find my my jewellery box now I would be the happiest girl (minus the pink one!)

I bought my first choker (this time round) only a few weeks back after fighting the tempting I couldn't help myself when I saw a gorgeous one in Miss Selfridge.

 

The reasons why I love this particular choker;

1. It has a bow and I love bows! I always have done and I always will do.
2. It has a fierce yet girly look.
3. Has a suede like feel about it.
4. Gold details - can be worn day and night!
5. Reasonably priced.
6. Adjustable clasp at the back to suit the size of your neck

Since I have bought this choker I haven't stopped wearing it and have received so many compliments or girls asking where I bought it

Style tip - it looks particularly good with off the shoulder tops.

Or Why not try wearing it on holiday with a plunge swimsuit or in the eveving with a plunge top?

The choice is yours xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!