A true classic - Le Pliage Backpack from Longchamp

I have always been a huge fan of Longchamp over the years mainly because they keep true to their brand and produce classic, timeless bags of several shapes and sizes.

They also release a more adventurous print every now and again to fit the season - I bought an amazing tiger print large Longchamp handbag several years ago in Nice, i still have it and it is stunning but it's not a bag I can use regularly - I like to save it and just use it now and again.

Longchamp have a classic range that is timeless and my recent purchase wasn't a handbag instead I opted for a backpack - the Le Pliage in black. It's such a great invention!

Can be folded into a tiny bag, great to take on vacations or used for weekends away/ shopping or even work..with these types of bags the options really are endless!



At the moment every look is completed with a rucksack... These bags do come in other colours but I always steer towards black as I feel it goes with a lot of the clothes I own and it's just classic and simple.

The bag is made from Nylon, it has brown leather trimming with their trademark symbol imprinted on it. It has canvas straps in brown, a gold button and a gold zip.

The backpack is quite spacious considering its size and has a mini inside compartment to store your phone or cards/ money.

Why should you buy this bag?

1. Change your style up! I'm sure your like me.. Lover of handbags big or small.. Why not invest in a rucksack.. They are every fashionistas wardrobe staple.

2. It's a classic! Unlike other brands/ bags - Longchamp are classic and timeless.. See it as an investment piece.

3. Quality - you get what you pay for and this bag is a little on the pricey side but it will see you through all seasons.

4. Practical and stylish - classic colours mixed with brown.. It's ticks all the boxes for me!  
    






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!