Oversized long sweatshirt with poplin sleeves from Zara

Currently - on trend are jumpers that appear to have some form of shirt attached to it and I LOVE it!!

Especially this one purchased from Zara as its soo differently and yes I lov bring different... It needs to have a wow factor otherwise it's just another jumper to the collection.

I was just a the counter when this beaut jumper caught my eye and I ran, got my size and threw it into my pile,

Why did it catch my eye?

The colour - it looks so fresh. The combo of the crisp white poplin sleeves against the mink jumper. I love neutral colours and this is perfect to wear during the transition of winter to spring.

The second reason was the fact I saw some bits dangling off of it and yes I love stuff like that. Either it makes it more girly or adds a hint of "fashionista" - turns out the dangly bits were the ties rouching the poplin sleeve.

Does it look dramatic? Yes! Do I need it. Yes! It's mine.



Due to bad weather and other outfit choices I haven't test manger to wear it but today's the day!

I've decided to team it with some frayed jeans, nude Valentino shoes, pearls and nude makeup.

I love nudes, mink, pearls, cream and whites.
I'm just Super excited for this outfit choice.

Reasons why you need to get this jumper before
It goes

1. Great value for money.
2. Sleeves are IN
3. Spring staple.
4. Gorgous colour combo.
5. Fashionista must have.

itOversized long sweatshirt with poplin sleeves




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!