Chanel dupe Braided Ballerinas from Zara

I am a huge Chanel fan - it's literally my favourite designer for several reasons, the classic style, the use of monochrome, pearls, tweed and the history.

However it's hard to keep up with Chanels prices so I have found THE BEST Chanel dupes.

These gorgous shoes are from my other favourite place -Zara.

They are monochrome braided ballerinas at a fraction of the price.

They have padding in the sole, round toe and cute white bows (very Chanel)

I love finds like this and the minute I saw them I knew I would love a pair...


I am a huge lover of monochrome and I cannot wait to wear these with black skinny jeans, an oversized shirt and a few rows of faux pearls.

These are brand new from Zara and they will go like hot cakes!!



Why should you invest in these Chanel dupes?

1. Monochrome goes with pretty much everything.
2. Look like Chanel pumps.
3. Comfy.
4. Classic style.
5. Great for spring/ summer 17.
6. Excellent value for money.
7. Comes in all black.

Grab yours here ....quickly!!

Chanel dupe Braided Ballerinas from Zara

Xxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!