Oversized Fishnet ankle socks black - Miss Guided

The fishnet fad is getting bigger and bigger each day and they are being worn all kinds of ways, under ripped jeans, pulled up and worn high waisted, with strappy heels and dresses.

It's one look I've shy'ed away from yet I really like the look of fish nets and yes I wore this look a few years back, in fact I had khaki knee high fish nets that I loved to wear and I found them again.

BUT it was time to invest and I really just wanted the sock version. It's crazy enough without being too crazy.

So whilst I was shopping in Miss Guided - not the online store, the newly opened shop in Westfield Stratford.


I asked the girl working and she grabbed me some pairs from the back, lucky I asked! I couldn't find them anywhere else.





I've had them a few weeks and today I finally wore them! AND I loved them!!!

I rocked them with a gingham dress, jean jacket an biker boots.

It was very Rock chic.... One of my fave looks ... I love it looking a bit grungy.

They immediately transformed my look ... I did get a few stares but they can be perceived as seductive.

I just loved them and for £3 you can't go wrong!!!

Bag yours here;

Fishnet socks

I look forward to creating more looks!!

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!