Sweatshirt with flowers embroidered on the sleeve from Bershka

 

Ever since the explosion of floral embroidery I have been in a trance wanting it all. However I have held back and only purchased key peices in fear that the trend will pass and I will be stuck with heaps of clothes off trend.

BUT then Bershka dropped this jumper and this was one of those items that I permitted myself to have because it is SOOO pretty!

It's like a really light mint colour jumper with delicate detailed sleeves.

The sleeves are a light dotty detail with gorgeous floral e,broader in blue, pink and green.

The sleeves are bell sleeves which seem to huge this year.

I wasn't previously a fan but I seem to like them more and more and it really adds to the style of this jumper.

I must say it is very girly and is the epitome of spring.


This jumper I can team with distressed jeans, pearls and nude colour palette makeup. I can picture it now.
 





Great value, gorgeous colour, pretty details and epitome of spring - this is this months must have from my favourite place - Bershka.

Sweatshirt with flowers embroidered in the sleeves





Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!