Leopard print A - Line midi skirt from Marks and Spencer's

The day before Mother's Day I had to pop to Marks and Spencer's ... Not for this skirt.. For flowers of course.

I love their flowers so much and I picked up the most Georgous roses for my mother (leading onto how I got to this skirt) so there I was at the till point ready to pay and THIS skirt caught my eye.

I did a double take, ummed and arrrd... The cashier was ready to serve me when I asked her to hang on whilst I grabbed the skirt of the rails.

I ran to a mirror and pictured it with a white top, blazer and black shoes for work.. The rest as you know is history.




Needless to say, I am a fan of animal print.

I am not a huge fan of colours but leopard print seems to be a key print that catches my eye and really transforms my wardrobe.

It adds life, sass and is consistently a classic print between seasons.

The skirt has an elasticated waist and the length is midi..

I've only recently started to wear midi skirts which makes me super excited to wear this one.



Recently Marks and Spencer's have really become adventurous with their styles and I am loving it!

This skirt will be used for work BUT it would looked incredibly hot with a black low cut bodysuit and killer heels for a evening of cocktail bar drinks, a date night or party!

The skirt is relatively new so if you really fancy it I suggest you snap it up quick to avoid disappointment .

Leopard print A -Line midi skirt from Marks and Spencer's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!