Pink Flamingo reusable bubble bar from Lush

If you keep up with my posts you will know I recently lost my Lush virginity... And if you didn't know .. Now you do.

Only a few weeks ago I picked up two items from Lush and of course I used the bath bomb and it as time to use my reusable bubble bar.

As stated before this year is more me. Which means do things I enjoy and helps me to relax. Baths are obvious but with Lush they are even better.

Why did I choose this bath bar?

It's a pink FLAMINGO.. Things can't get better than that! To me it reminds me of summer and all things happy.

A bath bar can be reused! I did love my bath bomb but after one bath it was gone... At least with this, I enjoyed it and can enjoy it again.

You simply run a bath and then using the ice lolly type stick to wave the bath bar up and down the bath several times to release the bar into the water.



















After a few swirls the bath water started to turn pink and white ... It literally is a magical bath!

The whole room smells so good and is definitely relaxing.

 This bath bar is cocktail inspired and filled with ylang ylang and fragrant rosewood.

Again the best part is that Lush products are handmade and against animal testing.



Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!