Dior dupe flat shoes with bow detail from Zara

I have to say Zara are releasing some of the hottest shoes right now at unbelievably great prices.

These beauty's are Dior dupes at a fraction of the price.

I love the oversized bow detail and these are perfect for work.

I am a size 4 and in Zara their shoes are always true to size and I purchased these in a size 4 (37)

I am all about power dressing but with a twist (comfy power dressing) And the forecast for fashion trends in the up and coming season is to encourage women and pier dressing.

These are perfect!!!


The shoes are from the Zara Basic range and can be purchased on line.

I can't wait to wear these with pencil skirts and wrap shirts or smock dresses.





Why do you need Dior dupes?

1. Dior is turning more adventurous and have released new designs - especially the oversized bow trend.
2. Bows are beautiful, playful and girly
3. These shoes mean business.
4. Dior dupes
5. Excellent value for money

Kick Start your power dressing style with these;

Flat shoes with Bow detail from Zara

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!