Rose Bombshell bath bomb from Lush

At the end of 2016 I made a decision to take control of 2017 and have more "me time"

I was living in the fast lane and had so many weeks and weeks of parties, drinks, friends and family and would find I would get to Sunday evening exhausted.

So in my quest to have more "me time" it didn't mean I had to stop any of the above but just do things I find relaxes me.

For most people a bath is pure relaxation and for me it is too.

So being a Lush Virgin I took the step and decided to join the fad of bath bombs and things that basically make baths fun yet relaxing (basically able to channel your inner kid)


With not a clue I walked into Lush and the lady was extremely friendly talking me through all the different bath bombs and scents etc.

I am a huge lover of Rose so she pointed me to the "Rose Bombshell" bath bomb and before I knew it I happily skipped out of the store and started dreaming of when I could use it.

Which brings me to Sunday evening.

Why Sunday?

It's the best time - I have full on weekends and this one was exactly that - from starting with a birthday on Friday night to a baptism and hanging with friends on Saturday, to doing the weekly food shop and seeing family on Sunday ...I NEED relaxation in fact my body is screaming for it.

It's bath bomb time;

I ran the bath and I like it quite hot and I stood there and dropped the "Rose Bombshell" right it.

It fizzes and goes crazy! It starts to turn the whole bath pink.


The cutest surprise is the yellow petals that are also released (the rubber duck is mine just added for effect)

I feel there could be a couple more petals but it's still a sweet touch.

I love the fact the whole bathroom smelt of Roses and I definitely felt relaxed..

The added bonus is that the products are against animal testing and are handmade.

Why don't you give it a go?


 Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!