Madness studded boots from Topshop

Infactuated. Obsessed. In love.

Can you feel that way about a pair of boots?
Well when you find yourself frantically phoning Selfridges to see if the Topshop concession still have THE boots that have sold out online then the answer is yes.

Yes I feel that way about these boots.
Maybe seeing them sold out made me want them more? Who knows. Who cares. They are mine and I cannot wait to run them into the ground.

I even want them in black but again they are sold out!!!

So why blog about them? They might come back... Or if not then take these boots as inspiration.

 

They are sooooooo me. I love the fact they are cut out - veryVogue and I can't forget the fact they are full of studs. Statement or what!!

 

With these boots the first time I wore them I wore lots of pearls and a cluster of diamanté rings ..... So rock n roll I know.

The boots do come at a price BUT these boots can be worn from now until autumn in my eyes.

The western style is in - so if you pass these in a Topshop near you.. I suggest you grab them while you can.

They look fab with ripped jeans and slogan Tees. Xx

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!