Denim jacket with ties from Bershka

Now the weather is getting slightly warmer.... Long gone are the parkas and I've put away the faux fur and instead there's a new jacket on the scene... It's my Betshka jean jacket.

I saw it online (well my Bershka App) and really really fancied it.

Why?

It's oversized and as I'm getting older .. Eek ha.. I like things to be looser and oversized.. I just feel more confident and this jacket ticked that box.

It also has THE most amazing detail on the back.

Anyone who knows me will know I AM crazy about back detail and the beauty of this is that it is black ribbon that almost look like kisses and they tie into beautiful bows on the sleeves, and guess what - I love Bows too!!!

Sleeve detail is on trend at the moment and this is the perfect combo.

With the jacket having the ribbon running through I would definitely dress it up for a night out as well as wearing it casually.






Around the collar and on the denim there are slight rips to give it a distressed look.

I have rolled up the sleeves and I bought a medium even though it's oversized (I usually take small) BUT this jean jacket and like many jean jackets they are long term purchases... I'm going to love this for a long time!




This has to be my favourite purchase from Bershka and with Bershka if you see something you like you have to buy it there and then and after seeing this online I knew it was a must have for me.

There is a matching pair of jeans with this jacket and admittedly I tried them on - not to wear at the same time but I just love the design.

However they did not suit me at all.

This jacket is a must because;

1. It has the most gorgous lace up detail.
2. The jean and ribbon combo makes a simple jean jacket dressy too.
3. Oversized and distressed look.
4. Reasonable price and actually looks designer.
5. Investment piece and classic trend.

Grab yours here now before it's too late!

Denim jacket with ties from Bershka









Xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!