Gingham asymmetrical hem shirt dress from H&M

I'm so excited about this dress.

Two reasons - it's my favourite print Gingham and its
Asymmetrical hem.

I saw the dress in H&M in passing and was actually there for something else so I just picked it up and put it on my arm with all my other garments (I always do that) then I find a mirror and assess all items one by one.

Without knowing when I looked in the mirror and thought this would be perfect for a Baptism I have coming up.

I am so sick of buying occasional dresses and only wearing them once BUT I know I can dress this up fir the baptism and completely transform the look for another day.

The dress is a gorgeous shirt dress design, it has buttons to the waist. To put it on you will need to put over your head.

It has an asymmetrical hem which makes it fun and flirty and the bottom of the dress are layered so it gives a ruffle effect.











To make the dress more casual you can wear with a pair of skinny jeans underneath or even a jumper over the top.. I feel I will be able to be quite creative with this one!

Reasons why you need to purchase this Gingham delight;

1. Gingham is the print to be seen in this spring.
2. Timeless classic - gingham is a classic trend.
3. Shirt style can be worn dressed up or casual.
4. Asymmetrical hem - bang on trend and very fun to wear.
5. Ruffle effect is my fave.


My final look xxxxxxx

 

Comments

  1. I love tiered fashions and ruffled looks! You look absolutely fabulous showcasing that tiered H+M gingham shirt-dress!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always shopping at H&M, they have some lovely pieces for Spring! That style of dress really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!