Black Military Blazer from Miss Selfridge

The military trend is always IN and for that reason this blazer is a must.

Every year Miss Selfridge release the best blazers and the time to get yours is now.

I've played it safe this year (and every year) as I've opted for the classic black - but this particular blazer comes in 4 colours.

Why black?

Firstly it's classic, second it matches everything, third of all it really dramatises the gold button detail AND it's for work so needs to be durable for the London hustle and bustle.


This jacket is just adorable with the double breasted front which actually only does up with one of the buttons.

It's fitted which I really love.. Miss Selfridge always have them fitted which I find adds a more feminine touch to a classic look.

The jacket is fully lined and looks more expensive than what it is.

I am so excited to swap my Barbour for something lighter and smarter for work and what with the sunshine we have already had and a lot more to come it's the perfect addition to anyone's wardrobe.

The buttons are beautifully designed which really adds the touch of elegance.

Although I have decided this blazer is for work it can also be style at the weekend with a slogan tee, skinny jeans and pumps for a more casual weekend style.

So if you want to be a show stopper then this blazer is a must!

Black military Blazer from Miss Selfridge

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!