Gucci logo T Shirt by Gucci



Finally. It's time to tell the story about my Gucci T-Shirt.

Those that love Gucci (like me) will have seen this T-Shirt is their latest advertisements and it has created a "lust have" desire amongst fashionistas and bloggers.

When I first saw it online I thought should I? Should I not? I then opted against it - even though I absolutely LOVED the retro and "used" style and instead treated myself to something else.

A few weeks later it played on my mind so I went back to Gucci website only to see that there was roughly a 3 month wait on arrival of this t-shirt... So again I shyed away.

What happened next??

Well call it luck, fate or pure co-incidence... I was visiting Selfridges and I was only just saying to my mum about the Gucci T-Shirt and the fact the men's version was cheaper than the women's.

So we just casually looked at the t shirts and suddenly there IT WAS! Right before my very eyes. I couldn't believe it. I grabbed it. Wouldn't let it go. It had to be mine... It was meant to be.

How to wear it?

I love oversized T shirts and ones with logos.
You can turn it up and tuck into skinny jeans, wear loose with on trend jogging bottoms or team with a demon skirt to really add extra retro to your look.

For the price I paid I tend to wear it every possible way and it's going to come abroad with me too. Yes it's already been decided.

Moral of the story:

Never give up searching. If it's meant to be it will be.

Xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!