Sally Gingham Cold Shoulder Cotton Top from Boohoo

Glorious gingham.

My favourite print.

Why?

The classic gingham print is black and white and as you know....I LOVE black and white soooo much.
Yes, you can resemble your mothers table cloth by wearing gingham but if that is the case then so be it.

I am extremely excited to share this find from Boohoo with you as it has details I am madly in love with.

I have already covered the fact it is "Gingham".



Another reason I love this top is that the sleeves are rouched and have lace tie ups which means you can create bows for each arm.

I love the cold shoulder style AND the top is very floaty and boho chic.

This top will look fabulous on a casual Saturday afternoon  with black skinny jeans and ballerina pumps with Gingham lace up .

OR in the summer it's perfect for a festival with high waisted ripped jean shorts, fish net knee socks and studded boots.

Or wear on a night out with a leather pencil skirt, black killer heels and a red lippie.

Literally the options are endless and the top is great value!

Sally Gingham Cold Shoulder Cotton top from Boohoo


Very girly, very fresh and very spring/ summer!

Xxx

 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!