Boohoo fish net tights

So here I am blogging about fish net tights.

They are pretty self explanatory and I am surprised I gave in and purchased a pair.

But I have to say I am extremely pleased that I did.

You see I am going through an "edgy phrase" sounds crazy I know BUT every so often I have this increased urge to be a little like Rhianna - "Good girl gone bad" but when I say this I mean with my choice of clothes.

I like to be all rock n roll and this Defo adds the bad girl to any look.

SOOO many women are wearing these and it's a Great Way to get creative with outfits, dress them up or dress them down the choices are endless.

I wore them shopping with an animal print skirt, biker boots and a Gucci T Shirt. I absolutely loved wearing them and they seriously completed the look.

They are cheap and cheerful however I need to add a slight warning to these:

1. You can't rush and put them on ... They will require some time.

2. Be careful when pulling them up s they can be delicate and rip easily.

3. They sometimes Make your toes pop through the holes ... Can cause slight discomfort but the feeling dies down pretty quickly.


 .

These are hot right now and on trend so why not jump on the band wagon and slay this spring/ summer?


Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!