Cascading shirt trend - from a Pure Boutique Essex

Whenever I go to different areas I always love to check out the local shops,

A week ago I found myself in Essex to celebrate my nephews birthday and nice that was done I headed to "Queens Road" in Buckhurst Hill.

I have been a few times and I kinda like it.. It has a hand full of boutiques, several coffee shops and restaurants.

I went into a Boutique called "Pure Bputique" And they had quite a few pieces I really fell in love with.




They were very Chanel-esque themed.
LOVED it.
But some bits were jumpers with pearls and tweed style jackets which I didn't feel I needed.

Then I came across a rail with 3 shirts. -
Black - I'm not a fan of black shirts unless its for winter time.
White - I already have a white style shirt dress from Zara.
Blue and white striped - this version caught my eye. It looked fresh and predominately blue I could picture it with jeans and white tones.

The collar was sharp, the material was crisp and I loved the fact it cascades.

This season a lot of the fashion houses are adding drama. This is definitely adding drama to a simple style.

I'm a huge fan of this trend. From behind it looks like a dress and from the front it's a dramatic shirt.

It swishes and floats in the wind which I really enjoyed and gives a real feminine touch.

I added studded boots, ripped jeans and pearls to create my look.

I can't tag the boutique but definitely keep your eyes peeled for something similar in local boutiques to you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!