Breakfast at Cafe Rouge

It was Sunday morning, the sun was shining and I was feeling as fresh as a daisy... I woke up early and new I had a lot of errands to run.

As I lay in bed and my stomach rumbled, I starting thinking about what's for breakfast? We usually do the weekly shop on a Sunday so the cupboards are bare.

Then it dawned on me - why don't we make a change on a Sunday morning and go for breakfast/ brunch.

We rocked up to Cafe Rouge somewhere I frequently visited a few years back, mainly for a coffee or dinner.

We walked in, it was relatively quiet (10am) and we were seated inside by the window.



The love the decor inside, black and white tiles, wines on display.. Very French.

The waiter gave us the menus and asked if we would like to order a drink. Obviously I opted for a latte.

Then I peered outside and the image of the sunshine and vacant spaces outside made me want to go out and watch the world go by.

So we swiftly moved outside, my latte came shortly after and we ordered.






I went for the French toast croissant and also ordered a fresh orange juice - if you choose any breakfast, a juice and a hot drink it's just £9.95.

I love to have a coffee and I love fresh juices so this was the perfect combo for me.

With my breakfast I ordered it with fruit and it literally looked incredible when it arrived.

Yum,

The breakfast is exactly as described "warm" - I would have preferred it to be a little hotter but other than that I really enjoyed the experience and hoping to visit again soon.

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!