Pearly nude false nails from House of Holland

I have never been one to get false nails, the most I would get are Gels before a long holiday to save me topping up or redoing them whilst abroad.

And actually I had Minx nails... Remember them?? I loved them.

Anyway back to false nails - I look the new pointed shape which is SOOO hot right now and to be honest I am getting bored of playing safe.

I popped to boots and found these gorgeous nails.

They are nude, white and gold! Love, love, love them.



They are expensive but boots currently have them on offer - if you buy one pack you get the second half price which is Defo worth it.

There was a Large selection and I believe that Boots are clearing old stock and making space for the new stock.

This particular style is apart of the new range.

The reason these caught my eyes were the fact they are not all the same design, they are quite classic with a pearl detail (I'm a massive pearl fan) yet they are so funky , so different and definitely not safe!!

Mine.

I plan to wear this with a monochrome style outfit, heavily accessorised with pearls.

I literally cannot wait.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!