Silver flat forms from H&M

I have to say I've surprised even myself with this one.

I love all things gold, not brassy gold but light dusky gold and I've been on the hunt for some golf flatforms and I've basically failed BUT on my quest I found the coolest silver ones!

So every cloud really does have a SILVER lining!!!!

These are gorgeous... I'm a huge flatform fan... They are comfy, give you height and really make a statement.

A lot of the fashion houses like Gucci have released flat forms and the high street have followed.




I love the contrast of the white sole and the silver....

  


The first time I wore them was with this gingham dress and leggings.....a kinda sporty look which I found quite fun and different.

I look forward to also wearing them with skinny jeans and slogan tees or a mini jean skirt and oversized tee.

These have to be the perfect shoes for spring and summer.

Reasonably priced and can be found at H&M.

Xxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!