Topshop Madness Boots in black

Ok I have already admitted it on Instagram and I it's officially on my blog... I am obsessed with these boots.

So originally I posted about the white version (I hunted down) then I started dreaming about the black... At the time they had all sold out so I was gutted.. And then they have come back AND there is also a tan version!!

Well I got the black as I am very monochrome obsessed and it was natural to get the boots of my dreams in both colours.

I am still quite shocked that I actually own both considering how difficult it has been to get them.



 


I adore the fact they are covered in silver studs large and small and have the cutest wrap around buckles which mean they can be be worn with fishnets in cooler weather but also be worn during the summer month, day time, night time, shopping, festivals - you name it you wear it.

That's exactly what I intend to do as they are not cheap but need to be worn at every occasion possible as they are literally the best statement boots about and are simply stunning.

They are comfy with their low block heels and soft feel inside... They are THE BOOTS xxxxxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!