Mesh dress with frills from H&M

At the moment the hottest trend is adding tulle or mesh/ sheer fabrics to your look which I think is absolutely brilliant!!

It adds a feminine touch with a splas of sass... To be honest this trend for me could be like the choker trend... I can't stop buying it.

So this dress I bought from H&M I decided to wear for a day out/ my nephews first birthday.

When I saw it in H&M it wasn't clearly displayed, in fact I can't find it on the website so it could be one that nearly slipped under the radar but being that my radar is so large :) nothing gets away if it's meant to be!
(You can find this in the Divided range)


So how do wear these dresses? The best way is YOUR way... Get creative and the options are endless.

I decided to give mine a touch of the 80s vibe teaming it with my studded boots, all black underneath and oversized denim jacket with curly hair.

 

It's a delicate dress with frills at the front and puffed sleeves which could be why I decided to go with an 80s style?

I bought this In a size 10 as I want to wear it over jeans - as displayed.

 

This dress is great value for money. It has cute details and is something completely different.

You can style it casually, wear to a festival or eve wear it with a swimsuit! Like I said the options are endless.

Get yours now from your local H&M.

Xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!