Mesh dress with a body by H&M - Coachella

I have to put it out there, that recently I am loving H&M... I go though phases and literally at the moment I can't get enough.

Everytime I walk in, I always find something I like, love, need, want and this recent find it a bargain and a massive game changer.

It's such a simple concept, one of which I will be creativity serval looks with. I love items like this as I feel I really get my money's worth.

So this is a bodysuit connected to a mesh/ pretty lace overlay. Sounds simple right? Well it is.... So the choice of bottoms are up to you......




I had this outfit planned for a night in Essex and originally I was going to wear a mini skirt underneath but I didn't feel it was quite right.

Instead I opted for leggings as they seemed a little more glam fashionista which was the look I was actually going for.


I have to say I really loved wearing it as it can be something quite dressy and yet you can really dress it down. I loved the way the leggings gave a silhouette under the mesh.

The lace detail is also so pretty and is an absolute bargain.

The dress is part of the H&M Coachella range which indicates it's festival worthy but I can't wait to wear it with a pair of skinny jeans and flatforms at the weekend.


How would you style yours? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Luxury Christmas wish list 2017

My new autumn work shoes - Penny loafers with pearls

CrossLow Rattan monogrammed bags