Violet summer mega matte lipstick by Seventeen

Have you ever felt like you just want to break away from the norm and just be different for once?

To be fair I get this feeling quite often with fashion but with beauty I am little more "safe".

When it comes to lipsticks I have 3 choices of colour
1. Nude (is that even a colour??)
2. Red ( mainly for winter evenings out)
3. Pink (mainly for summer nights out)

Well I had a night out in Essex on Saturday and I had chosen my outfit - black on black... Which I knew had to be lifted with either statement shoes OR statement lips!

I opted for STATEMENT LIPS!

I went shopping during th day, I needed to pick up some bits from Boots and got side tracked at the Seventeen counter.


One of my fave makeup ranges - great products - love their foundation... Like Love Love it. Can't get enough of their shimmer brick and now their matte lipsticks!

This one is called - Violet summer

When I did a swatch on my hand, the colour was so powerful, so vibrant, so out there ... It was going to be so me.


 I just love the colour.

It is matte but has a slight sheen... You need to apply a couple of times to get the vibrant purple /pink colour and try not to rub your lips together too much.

I think for a night out it Defo makes a statement and I felt a million dollars wearing it.

It really brightens up your face.

This lipstick is new, it's great value for money and is the prettiest colour.



It's the first one I have bought in this range and I am quite excited to go back and look at the other colours they have!

This lipstick would also look stunning as festival lippie and summer is just around the corner!!































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!