Black and gold unicorn choker from H&M - yes a unicorn choker!!


I am a big fan of chokers ( you may have noticed from my previous posts) but I really try to get chokers that are different/ stand out - this trend won't last for long so I have also tried to keep costs low and not over spending on this trend.

I am also a huge fan of unicorns. Yes unicorns. Why? Erm because they are the most magical creature and I loveeeee them.

What happens when you mix the both together? Yes you got it! A unicorn choker ❤️

This has to be one of my best finds to date - it's simple, it's black and gold, it's a unicorn on a choker - literally what more can I ask for?!

Reasons why you need this in your choker collection?

1. It's a unicorn choker.
2. It's a complete steel at just £1.99 from the "divided" range.
3. Magical yet super stylish.
4. Black and gold - goes with everything.
5. Can be worn day or night.






The minute I say this I knew I gad to have it... If you are crazy about unicorns then this choker seriously s the one for you!

Know someone who loves unicorns? Why not buy it now as a stocking filler for Christmas?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!