Embroidered floral plumetis blouse by Bershka

During Autumn I love lace and sheer fabrics, they seem to add a little sass yet you still remain elegant.

I am not a massive fan of bearing all so for me delicate sheer fabrics and lace are the one.

My latest top is from on of my favourite shops... Bershka.

Admittedly I did the ultimate mistake of seeing it in store and then dreaming about it (if this happens to you - JUST BUY IT - you can always change your mind later).

Luckily I returned and managed to still get it :) yes big sigh of relief!!


The top is slightly cropped, it flares out on the body and has stunning floral embroidered detail (bang on trend) I absolutely love how delicate the embroidery is and it really works well with the dotty sheer material.

The sleeves are to dye for - so much detail for one top.

I am usually a UK 8/10 but I took a size medium for this top as sometimes Bershka clothing can come up a little small.


 


Why should you invest in this top?

1. Stunning design - delicate and full of detail, the embroidery is bang on trend and looks simply stunning with the black sheer dotty material.
2. Great value for money.
3. The cropped design looks fabulous with high waisted trousers - I wore high waisted pleathers this time.
4. Statement piece.
5. Great for dinner dates and party season so hurry and get yours quickly.
6. Can be dressed up or down.

You can purchase it here;

Embroidered floral plumetis blouse by Bershka

Comments

  1. Hello! I'm french. I want to buy this blouse, do you agree?

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!