Nicia Suedette Pocket Side lace up mini skirt from Boohoo.com

 Lately I have found I have a paticular style I like to wear at the weekends... Mini skirts, oversized jumpers, knee boots and my maxi duster.

With this in mind I have only 2 mini skirts I currently own and really want to expand my collection,

I opted for this skirt from Boohoo.com and to be n
Honest it was something out if my comfort zone.

I know it's currently hot to wear lace up skirts, or lace up anything in fact... So I thought I would order it and give it a go and yes I kept it, it was a huge success.


The skirt sits high waisted, it has a zip on the side and a lace up front, oversized pockets and suedette feel in a gorgeous burgundy/ berry colour.

I purchased the skirt in a UK size 10 as I wanted it to be a little loose rather than a tight mini skirt, also this helps to have more room on the waist when I tuck oversized jumpers into the skirt.

Why head to Boohoo.com now?

1. Available in 3 different colours.
2. Good value for money.
3. Thin material and easy to move around in (non restricting)
4. On trend design with the lace up front and oversized pockets.
5. Lovely addition to your winter wardrobe and great for weekends.

Purchase yours here;

Nicia Suedette pocket side lace up mini skirt



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!