Roberta ruffle layered crochet blouse from Bows Boutiques

If there's one thing I really really love... It's ruffles! I am seriously mad about them. They are girly, fun and pretty. Sometimes I feel I don't wear enough girly clothes as I like to keep my style simple and elegant.

This top is from the lovely Bows Botiques and is full of ruffles - I just couldn't resist!!


The top is totally versatile - I wore it to Afternoon tea with tight black leggings and black boots but this top would also be perfect for nights out with a black pencil skirt and black heels.

I definately recommend you wear something tight on your bottom half as the top is fairly loose and full of big ruffles.

I am a UK size 8/10 and I wore the 8/10 size and it fit me perfectly.

At the front the ruffles stop the top from being see through but at the back the top is plain (no ruffles) and you can slightly see your skin/ black bra straps through the crochet.
But be reassured it's not obvious /not that see through and still classy.

The top flares out and has gorgeous bell sleeves detail.

The edge of the ruffles have a very cute silky finish too.

        
         

Head to Bows Boutiques and order this top now because...

1. It has a Stunning design.
2. Very different style - full of ruffles, pretty crochet and silky edging.
3. Good value for money.
4. Girly yet elegant.
5. Can be worn day or night.

Buy your next gorgeous top now;

Roberta ruffle layered crochet blouse


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!