Black Leather - Look Riding Boots from New Look

In the last few weeks I have been on a "Boot Hunt" not a bear hunt... A boot hunt! I have been searching EVERYWHERE to find the perfect winter boots.

You may think I couldn't possibly need anymore boots and yes I agree but these aren't for any old reason, these are for work.. So it's acceptable to own another pair, right? ( I keep telling myself that anyway).

I had certain requirements the boots had to for fill:
- warm
- knee length / just under
- comfy
- black
- fit my legs
- reasonable price

Guess what? These boots ticked every requirement!


 

I absolutely fell in love, these boots are jet black leather look with gold buckle details.
The gold buckle at the top of the boots helps to adjust the size/ width of the boot which is great for me as my legs sometimes look silly in boots as they are quite skinny.

They have a zip on the inner side so you can put them on with ease and elastocated back.

Riding boots are a classic style and sometimes with my work style I like to remain classic.

Don't get me wrong these will slowly appear in my weekend wardrobe but for now they are on work weekday duties!

 

I find they are extremely comfy and nice and warm for my legs and feet at this time of year.

I am extremely pleased with this stunning find from New Look.

Great value for money and can also be purchased in brown.

If you fancy a pair for work or the weekends (weekends with skinny jeans and oversized jumpers) click here:

Black Leather-look Riding Boots from New Look





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!