The "Lula dress" from Chi Chi London

Eeeeeek Party season is upon us and its time to get glam ready!

I have been extremely lucky to receive such a gorgeous dress from the beautiful Chi Chi London.
I have previously blogged about a stunning bridesmaid dress I wore in October and here I am blogging about another stunning dress.

This time the occasion was different... It was time to dress up and party and I felt quite the party princess.

This dress is full of stunning features from the beautiful delicate lace front and back, the navy silky feel, full of pleats and the netting underneath to give it a gorgeous shape.


It goes in at the waist and flares out just like a princess!

It has a side zip which helps you get into the dress and keeps the dress fitted.
I am a UK size 8/10 and the 8 fitted me well.

 
The dress is so pretty, looks delicate and is quite a statement.

This time I wore gold heels and a berry shade lipstick - I think navy and shades of berry really work well together and it was great combo for a party at this time of year.

The dress would also make a fabulous bridesmaid dress but I would recommend a nude lipstick and perhaps nude heels just to make it a little less of a statement.

Why should you choose the Lula dress from Chi Chi London?

1. Stunning statement dress.
2. Full of detail - gorgeous gold lace with contrasting navy.j
3. Reasonable price.
4. Can be worn for a party/ special occasion/ bridesmaid.
5. So girly and delicate.
6. Ranges from UK size 6 - 16
7. Can also be purchased in petite.

Buy your Lula here;

The Lula Dress


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!