Red Diorific Matte Fluid by Dior

Every year I love to purchase the latest "in" red lipstick/ lip colour.

My collection is quite large and I always tend to steer towards a nice designer red... You could say it's my yearly treat and I find it's well worth it.

Saturday's purchase admittedly was an impulse one but its one I am soooo glad I got my hands on!

It's new for 2016, it looks so pretty AND it's limited edition.

Presenting to you the NEW Diorific Matte Fluid - colour 004 Luxury.




This gorgeous lip fluid, looks like a gloss (initially) but you will quickly learn it is more of a lip tint.

This colour looks much better after 2 - 3 layers depending on how red you want to go.. I love my lips to be bright red so I went for 3 applications.

It's incredibly easy to apply and can double up as a cheek tint which is a fab idea if you have limited space in your clutch on a night out.










Why should you invest in Diorific Matte Fluid?

1. Stunning red colour perfect for this time of year.
2. Limited edition - any beauty fanatics must have for 2016.
3. Great investment piece - has a beautiful package design it screams luxury.
4. It's a tint - longer lasting and better than lipstick.
5. Isn't sticky like lipgloss!
6. Would make a fabulous gift.
7. Matte lips are on trend!
8. Moisturises your lips and doesn't dry them out like other matte lipsticks.

Don't forget this is limited edition so Hurry - get your hands on one in the link below...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!