Furry Pom Pom and embellished hat by Primark

The days are definitely getting colder and now I just want to wrap up warm and feel all snuggled... That's what winter and winter clothes are all about.

There is nothing better than warm oversized jumpers and large fleecy blankets, roaring fires and of course your trusty winter hat.

I haven't always been a massive hat Fan but over the last year I am slowly becoming addicted... Yes another addiction to add to the long list.

This weekend I didn't set out to get a hat but came across one that really caught my eye and after I popped it on my head, pranced in front of the mirror I then joined many other people in the the que and it was all mine.

 

The hat is grey and black, it has embellishment and the largest Pom Pom.

Naturally I couldn't wait to wear it the next day and teamed it with mainly black and my OTK grey boots.

Why should you head straight to Primark?

1. Excellent value for money.
2. Classic colours.
3. The biggest Pom Pom and embellishment makes it a statement hat,
4. If you want to appear all rock and roll this is the perfect finishing touch or if you want to feel more girly then the embellishment really helps.
5. Comes in one size.
6. Stunning.
7. Great idea for a stocking filler!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!