The Portia Dress by Chi Chi Clothing

This year I was asked to be a bridesmaid by a very special couple...a very special woman who I met five years ago when our paths crossed in unfortunate circumstances (unfortunate at the time) which turned out to be a fortunate circumstance as I made a friend, a best friend for life. Not only was I completely honoured to be asked I was also sooo excited to know what dress would be chosen for the bridesmaids... I LOVE occasions and dressing up so you can imagine I was in my element.

Luckily for me the dress chosen was the Portia dress by Chi Chi (Chichiclothing.com).

The wedding took place in Santorini... Yes the most beautiful Greek island where everything was white and Blue.. The dress couldn't be anymore apt for the occasion.

I usually take a UK size 8/ 10  and in this style the 8 fitted perfectly.

I absolutely loved the Bardot style as I find it very complementary for my figure, with the colour being bold it adds elegance and a girly touch to the look.

There is a zip at the back and extra elastocated bands to give the sleeves extra support if need be on the arms.

Also I absolutely adored how the dress poofs out with the netting underneath the skirt which can also give a slightly retro feel.

With the dress all bridesmaids wore silver single strap heels with a matching clutch.

Silver works perfectly with navy and to be honest I felt like a million dollars.

The best thing about the wedding being abroad meant that they had a party back in London where.... Yes you guessed it...I got to wear the dress again ..I cannot count how many people complimented and loved the style of the dress.







5 top reasons to buy this dress?

1. Excellent choice for either a bridesmaid or a very special occasion.
2. Great value for money.
3. Gorgeous Bardot style.
4. Can easily be styled with metallic accessories.
5. Simply elegant.

Thank you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!