The Dyson Supersonic hairdryer

I have to say I am an extremely lucky girl to get my hands on Dysons Supersonic hairdryer.

I wouldn't say I am a massive technology queen and love all the latest gadgets but a hair dryer isn't quite a gadget it's something I use 2 - 3 times per week - it's a part of my routine.

My previous hairdryer I think I have had for roughLy 5 - 7 years and yes I was due an upgrade.

I ALWAYS take my hairdryer away with me - hotel hair dryers just do not work on my hair and in June I made the ultimate mistake of leaving it behind in the quest to travel lighter.... n e v e r  a g a I n. It took me an hour to dry my hair and was incredibly frustrating I left it behind because it was too heavy.

In August my blow dryer dilemma days became a thing of the past.

This hairdryer is extraordinary by design and is multifunctional.

There are;
- 3 magnetic styling attachments - a smoothing nozzle, a styling concentrator and a diffuser.
- 3 airflow settings.
- 4 precise heat settings.
LED indications to show selected settings.

This hairdryer is the ONLY hairdryer with the motor in the handle - which also means it not as noisy as your regular hairdryer.

The magnetic styling attachments are a massive help to me when styling my hair.

Reasons why you too should own Dyson Supersonic..

1. It's an investment - an item like this could easily be used for 5 years plus.
2. Incredible revolutionary design - the hairdryer is much quieter than before and uses advanced technology.
3. The advanced technology is kind to your hair!
4. Great to travel with - it's less bulky, the nozzles easily detach.
5. Stylish design - looks fabulous.
6. It's a Dyson - I am a huge fan of Dyson.
7. Comes in two colours.





Now I have this hairdryer in my life - I will never look at another hairdryer the same way.

Get yours here - Dyson Supersonic hairdryer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!