My first weekend in November - Autumn inspo

This weekend was my first weekend I truly became excited about the change in weather.. In London it became much colder than recent days and I kept thinking its time to layer up!

I am a MASSIVE fan of over the knee boots (OTKB) they are a classic style each autumn/ winter and this weekend I created two looks with my flat OTKB's. I currently own 4 pairs - 2 are flat with one pair being grey and one pair are black lace ups, I also have two with heels - one dressy and one with chunky rubber heels I purchased last year... See mine are old but it's a great reason to invest... I wear them all year after year and the beauty is all high street shops stock different styles and colours.

 

I decided to keep the same theme for both Saturday and Sunday and that was;
- chunky knit jumper
- mini skirt
- over the knee boots
- maxi duster coat

From my pictures you can see that I alternated  my skirt and jumpers for each day..

Cream chunky knit jumpers are awesome for Autumn/ winter - they look cosy, subtle and warming.. They can instantly make a look casual AND can create the perfect winter whites look... My roll neck jumper pictured was from H and M and they are currently stocking a similar one.

Mini skirts - always keep them classic - both my skirts pictured are mini skirts which I usually wear with tights but on this occasion I didn't. Both have gold button detail and can be smart or casual. depending what you dress them with. The brown skirt was from Primark and they currently stock something similar and the pleather skirt was from River Island.

OTKB's - you can literally find these in every store from Primark to Russel and Bromley... It all depends how much you want to invest in a pair and what colour you choose to go for... If you don't currently own any flat OTK boots I suggest you first by a black pair in leather... These will last a couple of years and be your wardrobe staple for your autumn/ winter footwear and then each year you can buy a cheaper pair petals on colour or suede to mix things up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!