Earrings with tassels by H&M

Are you like me and every now and again lust after something "different"?

I literally always wear my gold heart earrings as they are a safe option and one less thing to worry about.

However I have recently been feeling differently and have wanted something much different than my safe option (well at least for the weekend).
Which leads me on to these earrings!!

Black and gold my favourite combo ... Of course they caught my attention.. I originally thought they looked funny... Then I thought "why not" I LOVE different, I love black and gold and I love tassels... So naturally I became their proud owner.




They made their debut on Saturday afternoon when I was going shopping late afternoon and then to a house warming party.

Admittedly I didn't have long to get ready as I was on a tight schedule but I was happy with my overall look and I am looking forward to wearing the earrings with my hair tied back when I hit the party season!

I absolutely loved wearing them with red lipstick and blacks but perhaps they got a little lost in my hair this time!

Reasons for heading to H&M and purchasing these beauties?

1. Excellent value for money.
2. Classic - black and gold.
3. Different, outrageous and stylist - dare to be different.
4. Look designer at high street price.
5. Great for party season!!
6. Available in other colours.

Get your pair here;

HM.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!