Seamed Faux Leather trousers by Topshop




Every year (make a mental note of this) you NEED faux leather trousers in your wardrobe.

Why?

They are a classic trend every autumn/ winter.
They are hot.
They are stylish.
They can replace your trusty black skinny jeans.
They immediately add an edge to your look.

Need I go on?

This year I have myself took my own advice and invested in a new pair and this pair is from Topshop.

And I love them!!!

They are tight fitting, high waisted and they have a zip on the side... Do not get me started about the gorgeous warm lining.. Great for this time of year.

This time u styled my faux leathers with all black, a gorgeous sheer top and my Chanel boots - very rock n roll biker chic.

The trousers would also look great with a oversized chunky knit and flat studded boots, the beauty of these trousers is that you can literally wear and style the, how YOU like.

Why you should be investing in faux leathers from topshop?

1. Great price - mid range.
2. Slim fit - they really go in at the ankles which is great when teaming them with boots.
3. Side zip  and high waisted - it's all about the details.
4. You can style these for day or night.
5. Elegant and so very rock n roll!!

You can buy these here:

Seamed Faux leather trousers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!